Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thanks Zena!

So I'm obviously bored these days, what with my summers being free and all, and my friend Zena suggested that I create a blog on my entertaining happenings (but I'm pretty sure she was just trying to find a polite way of telling me to stop emailing her pictures of my dog in odd predicaments).

Regardless, I have free time and my babies Odin and Zinadine seem to fill up my day and sadly, most of my conversations. As life continues and things change, I'm sure I will forget these hilarious things that they do, so documenting and saving them in one area seems genuis. Hopefully I will find more interest blogging rather than focusing all my attention on The Real Housewives of New Jersey...

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!! And although some of these accusations may be true..*snickers*... I do tend to have brilliant ideas here and there. So congratulations on starting this blog and I know there will be interesting things to read on here. Proud of you this is a great thing! (its called Blog Therapy)

    ReplyDelete